Helping companies to adopt Google, AWS and Azure Cloud!
Staff Cloud Architect, Berlin€130k – €200k
In Cloud Engineering, we collaborate and connect with customers that love technology as much as we do. Our team interacts with developers and operations specialists across the globe both at 1:1 meetings as well as online, and advocates for Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. Our focus is on supporting tech companies who build applications and businesses on these platforms. Not afraid to be hands-on, you might write sample code, author client libraries, working with strategic partners to facilitate and organize our developer communities.
As a Staff Cloud Architect, you will connect with our clients and speak externally about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, meetups, and on blogs. Your work will foster a community of developers integrating with Google and AWS technologies and will help drive strategy around Cloud Engineering. You might appear on our YouTube channels, podcasts, training, or support channels to troubleshoot and debug technical problems encountered by our clients. In collaboration with our partner's teams, you will improve products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing and contributing to API designs, writing production-ready code, and testing new features.
- Build and manage the local team of Cloud Architects specializing in container orchestration, cyber-security, data and analytics, machine learning.
- Advocate for our clients and influence our strategy by working with product, marketing, and other cross-functional teams.
- Improve and standardize client experience. Educate clients on best practices of effective integration with Google & AWS products.
- Provide 1:1 support for our clients on social and open source software platforms. Help clients design integrations, fix bugs and solve problems at scale.
- Work on the core source code of our products and identify, reproduce, and/or fix issues that are affecting our users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience in technical consulting or client-facing capacity.
- Experience with large group communications and presentations.
- Experience working in a consultant capacity or a track record of helping fellow developers.
Medical, Dental and vision (Depending on location)
Dog friendly offices
DoiT International at a glance
DoiT International focuses on Cloud Computing, Consulting, Cloud Management, Cloud Data Services, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in New York City, Austin, London, Santa Monica, and Melbourne. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, DoiT International has raised $100M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.