Senior Cloud Architect (Data)$150k – $230k
In this role, you are the engineer working with our most strategic Google customers. Together with the team, you will support customer implementation of Google products through: architecture guidance, best practices, migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and much more.
The Google team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Big challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and with processing algorithms (MapReduce, Spark).
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java, C++, Python, Go and/or R.
- Experience working warehouses, including warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Big solutions in virtualized environments such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google .
- Experience working with big, information retrieval, mining or machine learning as well as experience in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, Tensorflow)
Medical, Dental and vision (Depending on location)
Dog friendly offices
DoiT International at a glance
DoiT International focuses on Cloud Computing, Consulting, Cloud Management, Cloud Data Services, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in New York City, Austin, London, Santa Monica, and Melbourne. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, DoiT International has raised $100M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.