Professional Document platform to Create professional documents and legal contracts for Free
DocPro Marketing Intern (Part-time)No salary
DocPro is one of the fastest growing next generation legal tech platforms in Asia. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable legal documents to SMEs and individuals through cutting-edge technology. We take pride in bringing energy and fresh ideas to our work, and are currently recruiting more talents to join our team. We appreciate everyone’s inputs to make our business and personal documents accessible to millions around the world. Below are some characteristics that can help us to differentiate from the competition and take us to the next level:
- One of the Largest Document Database. Comprehensive database for businesses and individuals.
- Scalability. An efficient team with scalable products that offer the most competitive price without compromising on quality in the market.
- Easy to Use. Provide step by step guidance to tailor made documents instead of a one size fits all approach.
- Advance Jurisdiction Engine. Proprietary engine to select the right governing law and jurisdiction.
- Sharing Community. Members can share documents to be reviewed by our experienced lawyers.
We’re currently seeking a marketing intern who can help us to further scale up our content marketing, social media and SEO efforts. The candidate should be enthusiastic and passionate about writing (law or journalism students preferred but not essential). Prior experience is not required, but the candidate must have the dedication to learn and consistently improve throughout the duration of the internship. The candidate will assist in creating content to educate our members on various topics such as legal issues, letters writing, how-to guides, and more.
You will be working with a lawyer with 20+ years of legal experience and a growth marketer who also owns a fast-growing digital marketing agency. You will establish a strong understanding on the legal tech and digital marketing landscape, thereby building a strong foundation for future careers in law and digital marketing, particularly relating to search, social media, and other online marketing channels. You will also be encouraged to come up with new marketing initiative to grow our traffic and brand awareness. If you’re hoping to get into a legal or marketing career in the future, this is the internship for you!
The candidate will be responsible for helping to grow DocPro through:
● Keyword research & search engine optimization (SEO)
● Content creation (article) and promotion
● In-house social media account management
● Industry research and competitor analysis
● Develop, manage and iterate on the new customer acquisition strategy
● Respond to customers enquiries
● Able to work at least 12 hours per week
● Excellent spoken and written English is a must
● Graduate in or pursuing a Law, Marketing, Journalism and Communication or Business- related degree
● Able to work independently and results-oriented
● Fast learners with strong interest in growing a business
● Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and hungry for success
DocPro at a glance
DocPro focuses on Legal, Document Management, Document, Mobile Application, and Website. Their company has offices in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, and Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://docpro.com