Cutting Edge Telemedicine Marketplace
Customer Success Analyst, Operations$50k – $65k
DocPanel is a cutting edge B2B and B2C software company that is disrupting the radiology reading market. We are the world’s first on-demand, pay-as-you-go, contract-free service offering radiological reads, second opinions, educational consults, and diagnoses from high caliber subspecialty radiologists at prestigious US academic hospitals.
We're in need of a Customer Success Analyst to onboard and manage Imaging Center and Small Hospital clients as well as work with our Second Opinion (B2C) patients. The Client Success Analyst will manage client relationships ensuring their cases are completed in an efficient manner and maintain a high level of client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have come from an imaging center and understands the ins and outs of radiology.
This highly visible position involves interacting with a variety of individuals internally and externally and at all levels of the organization. The candidate must be driven and a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills and be highly patient and empathetic. This position also requires the ability to understand complex software and business concepts and to quickly absorb the business details. Having worked in the radiology field interacting with RIS and PACs systems or HL7 interfaces is highly desirable. You will be joining a small team at a highly impactful time, so you will have the ability to make a real difference!
What you will be doing:
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the B2B and B2C clients, building long-term relationships
• Meet customer needs in a timely manner, building productive customer relationships and taking personal responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Ensure that all cases are handled appropriately, performing operational functions such as connecting physicians with imaging centers, and handling client and patient contacts
• Manage day-to-day consumer-facing support for client/patient needs and issues
• Perform client on boarding and manage the initial and ongoing relationships, including setting up routing rules to PACs systems and, with the system architect, implementing solutions for each client
• Manage implementations including scope and requirements definition, plan development, resource planning, quality control, team development, communications, schedule and risk management
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and ensure the integrity of the CRM for Client Relationships and Implementations
What you bring:
• A heavy dose of enthusiasm about health care and improving people’s lives!
• Experience in Radiology, PACs and RIS systems, or HL7 implementations or previous experience as a US/CT/MR Tech is a plus
• A minimum 2 years relevant account management, client success or customer service, preferably focused in healthcare
• A calm, organized, patient-centric and solution-driven demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communications with professional audiences
• Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment
• A Bachelor’s degree
DocPanel at a glance
DocPanel focuses on Internet, Information Technology, Health Care Information Technology, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.docpanel.com