Digitising Healthcare: One prescription at a time
Relationship Officer (Customer Support - Voice & Chat)₹2.6L – ₹3.5L • No equity
Designation: Relationship Officer (Customer Support - Voice & Chat)
Experience: 1+ years
Location: Bangalore HQ
(Note: Work Shift: General Shift (9am to 6pm or 12pm to 9pm)
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Startup. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform. Our Products digitise the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
15 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
5 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~200 DocOners
As a Relationship Officer @ DocON Technologies, Bangalore, you will be serving as the voice of Docon to our customers helping them to handle their queries and providing effective resolutions.
- Single point of contact for B2B clients all along their lifecycle, starting from onboarding to Help
- Individual Contributor Role focuses on working with clients (Doctors)
- Conveying Platform Functionality and periodic changes to clients (Doctors)
- Active listening and reading-between-the-lines to identify and prevent customer churns
- Phone and email etiquettes to effectively address client queries and provide effective resolution
- Excellent communication skills, past experience of building strong relationships
- Good Typing Speed
Passion for customer delight
Must know fluent English and Hindi
Preferred to have worked in a B2B Process involving client interactions and onboarding them
Undergraduate (Bachelors), BE/ Btech Graduates preferred
Nice to Have: Hands on with MS Excel
Perks & Benefits:
Flexible Working Hours
Flexi Leave Policy
Relaxed Dress Code
Best Systems to work
Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
Rewards & Awards to Achievers
Friendly office environment
Discover More @Docon: https://docon.co.in/about
DocOn Technologies at a glance
DocOn Technologies focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Mobile Health, and Electronic Health Records. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.