Digital Health Platform Transforming Physician-to-Physician Engagement
Account Executive - Partnerships$60k – $115k
DocMatter started out of UCSF and Stanford with the mission to enable collaboration and accelerate knowledge transfer in medicine. We value teamwork, collaboration, excellence, and are driven to make a positive impact in healthcare. Our employees are passionate about elevating the practice of medicine and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. You will have the opportunity to join some of the smartest minds in San Francisco tackling one of the great opportunities to advance the global medical field, and have an impact on helping to solve the current global health crisis caused by COVID-19.
We are seeking individuals who are eager to impact the delivery of healthcare at scale by developing partnerships with medical associations, medical association management companies, doctors, and allied health professionals. You will have a highly visible, multi-faceted role that directly reports to the Vice President of Medical Affairs to initiate partnerships. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who is organized,detail-oriented with excellent communications skills.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified medical associations and medical association management companies
- Deliver both in-person and web-based presentations to physician leaders and executives from prestigious medical societies and associations
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and organize the strategy towards forming strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with C-level and executive association managers, physician leaders from prestigious medical associations, and their supportive staff by email and on the phone at a regular cadence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a top University
- 1-3 years experience in at least one of the following: member services for a medical association or other non-profit healthcare company, healthcare software sales, saas, enterprise sales
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong sales process
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with nonprofit organizations and medical associations
- Demonstrated interest in Life Science (prior experience in digital health, healthcare sales, undergraduate study, volunteership,etc)
We are currently sheltering in place and working remotely, but normally, this is a full-time position based out of our San Francisco headquarters a few blocks from the Ferry Building. With our team, you'll have an opportunity to learn, collaborate, and bond with extremely talented, intelligent and mission-driven colleagues.
All full-time roles include series A equity with significant upside. As well as health, dental and vision insurance.
Our employees are passionate about elevating the practice of medicine and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. Come and join some of the smartest minds in San Francisco tackling one of the great opportunities to advance the global medical field!