Blockchain infrastructure and tooling for verifiable credentials
- Experience working with blockchains, ideally permissionless like, Ethereum, Cosmos, etc. If you've worked with Substrate, let's talk.
- Experience with at least 1 JS framework like React, Angular, Vue.js. We use React.
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Decent experience with Linux command line and bash scripting.
- Hands on with Docker.
- At least beginner-level experience with at least one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP. We use AWS.
- Independent thinker and problem solver. We are a small team and believe in taking ownership.
Nice to have
- Expertise in one or more cloud platforms
- Logging and monitoring tools like ELK, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Experience with 1 or more scripting languages like Python, Perl.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Typescript
- DevOps expertise. Familiar with:
- One or more of them: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- One or more of them: CloudFormation, Terraform
- One or more of them: Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Google Kubernetes Engine, Azure Container Service.
- Experience with Continous Integration and Deployment. We use Github actions.
- Background in Infosec.
- Experience with Rust.
- Understanding of decentralized identity space, like DIDs, Verifiable Credentials, etc.
This is a remote role that can be performed from anywhere, some availability during morning U.S. hours is required for team meetings.
In order to be considered, include a summary of your current work activity (are you actively coding, architecting, etc) and access to your recent work (i.e. github, etc).
Dock at a glance
Dock focuses on Professional Networking and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Dock has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.