A digital health company developing AI to transform healthcare
Technical Project Manager
doc.ai is an enterprise AI platform accelerating digital transformation in healthcare. We use edge computing and privacy-preserving infrastructure with the goal of unlocking the value of health data. Our philosophy is that anyone with a smartphone can be a researcher. We leverage smartphone components including video, audio, chat, and more, to capture and make use of real-time health signals while using strong privacy mechanisms. We license AI modules and create products for a portfolio of clients, including payers, pharma and providers. We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to expand our team of bold, curious minds to help shape the future of healthcare. This job is expected to be approximately 100% remote during shelter in place.
- Responsible for managing projects through the entire project life cycle from project initiation through delivery with the ability to manage concurrent complex projects.
- Create a positive team environment and lead, motivate, and organize teams to execute projects in accordance with strategic objectives.
- Work with management to translate vision and strategy into roadmaps and release plans.
- Drive discussions around key issues to identify and communicate bottlenecks, manage key risks, and work with teams to develop mitigation strategies.
- Revise plans to meet changing needs and requirements and ensure correct prioritization.
- Proactively manage impediments and opportunities and use expertise and leadership to affect results.
- Drive backlog grooming, sprint planning, and daily standups.
- Effectively set and communicate timelines and action items to keep projects on target with organizational objectives.
- Ability to herd cats and fill the gaps that need to be filled in a maturing startup environment.
- BS or MS in a software engineering or scientific discipline.
- Prior experience as an engineer is preferred.
- 4+ years of Agile project management experience with significant product development experience, preferably in SaaS software development.
- Significant understanding and practical experience with Agile methods and tools as well as strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, project management tools, and product development principles and practices.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a high energy start-up environment where ideas are rapidly translated into practice and flexibility is critical.
- Proven record of delivering high quality projects from early stages through product delivery.
- Experience in mobile and SaaS software development.
- Experience working with medical data and clinical trials.
- Experience working with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Experience with edge based computing.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures.
- Scrum master and/or project management certifications.
Join our expanding team of curious minds.