A digital health company developing AI to transform healthcare
doc.ai is an enterprise AI platform accelerating digital transformation in healthcare. We use edge computing and privacy-preserving infrastructure with the goal of unlocking the value of health data. Our philosophy is that anyone with a smartphone can be a researcher. We leverage smartphone components including video, audio, chat, and more, to capture and make use of real-time health signals while using strong privacy mechanisms. We license AI modules and create products for a portfolio of clients, including payers, pharma and providers.
We’re expanding our team of bold, curious minds to help shape the future of healthcare. As our IT Manager, you will be responsible for helping our employees have the tools they need to do their jobs, keep our laptops and workstations secure, keep our operations compliant with relevant government and industry privacy and security standards, and help manage costs. This job is expected to be approximately 90% remote during shelter in place. You will initially need to be on site a few hours a month in Palo Alto during shelter in place.
- Onboarding and offboarding employees: Includes granting and revoking access to software and services issuing and collecting computer hardware such as laptops and phones.
- Office duties: Managing WiFi network, printers, internet access, etc. Software License Management: Making sure that all software licenses are current and minimize our costs. Managing access to SAAS services such as GSuite.
- MacBooks: Manage purchases, RMAs, repairs, security settings, user password resets, and distribute software so users have access to what they need and are not hindered from doing their jobs waiting for software.
- Reporting: Generate reports for the CFO, CTO and Security Officer about our IT spend, Software and configurations, and security status of all of our IT assets.
- Asset management: Conduct inventory reports and monitor status of all of our IT assets such as routers, phones, iPads, printers, etc.
- Help desk: Respond via slack, phone or zoom as appropriate to deal with GSuite technical questions, or issues with laptops.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Deep knowledge of desktop management software and remote system administration
- Knowledge of firewalls ability to help developers with firewall problems
- Knowledge of Google Workspace (formerly Gsuite)
- Knowledge of Directory Services
- Basic scripting and programming skills
- Basic knowledge of unix/gnu utilities i.e., you should be familiar with the command line on either OSX or Linux
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to be patient and personable when interacting with coworkers and solving computer problems
- Reliable transportation in the San Francisco Bay Area in case of emergencies requiring on site immediate attention Bonus skills:
- Experience with JAMF
- Experience with SSO
- Experience with SOC-2, HIPAA, CSA STAR continuous monitoring or other industry certifications
- VPN knowledge
- Knowledge of software development. Double bonus if it was in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of video conferencing hardware and software.
Join our expanding team of curious minds.