Direct lending for Commercial Real Estate
Fullstack Developer$80k – $120k • No equity
We are looking for a full stack developer that can own the front end of our public facing web app.
You will be joining a growing and experienced development team as a key early stage hire and report to the CTO. You will be working on a product from inception and will have a key role in shaping the direction and design of the product. As our organisation grows, so will your career, as you will retain a senior role within the company. We employ smart people to utilise their knowledge to enable us to grow fast.
We are a remote first company! Working from home is our default, and working from the office is optional. We run an agile environment, and some business ceremonies take place in our office, located in The Precinct in Fortitude Valley that you will be required to attend.
- Design - Figma and Storybook
- Frontend - React, Typescript, Redux, MaterialUI and Jest
- Backend - Golang, Gin, MySQL
- Infrastructure - Docker, Gitlab, Linux
What you'll be doing:
- Work with our modern design tools.
- Work within the product team to map product requirements.
- Involvement with user testing and solution ideation.
- Work with our modern CI/CD environment.
- Writing well structured unit, module and integration tests.
- Creating UI components and screens.
- Writing API endpoints.
- Troubleshooting (triaging bugs) and debugging in production.
- Performing regular code reviews and providing constructive feedback.
What we're looking for:
- Deep understanding and experience building applications across the traditional web application stack.
- Strong experience in frontend development with demonstrated experience backend development.
- Experience in working with others to translate findings from usability testing into actionable improvements to the user interface.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux environments.
- Ability to translate designs into responsive, accessible UI components and screens.
- The ability to drive development of a product from conception to implementation.
- Familiar with common design patterns to incorporate UX best practices within applications.
- Pride in well designed interfaces.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why join us:
- We encourage creativity and self-expression in work outcomes.
- Organisationally focused on maintaining a good work life balance.
- Be part of a rapidly-growing company.
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a profitable organisation.