On-demand Engineering Teams
Head of Product£60k – £75k • 0.5% – 1.0%
ABOUT DISTRIBUTED 🚀
We're building the world's Elastic Workforce - rebuilding work and retelling its story.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and our on-demand Elastic Teams.
Customers use our platform to scope any technical project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team to deliver.
Our Elastic Teams are built from the world's best permanent freelancers who have all passed Distributed's rigorous on-boarding tests.
We have recently secured £3m in seed funding and are now hiring a number of exciting roles for exceptional growth ahead.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
*ABOUT THE ROLE *
As Distributed’s Head of Product you’ll lead product development across both our service and our software products.
The role requires exceptional product leadership, experience in leading service and software product teams, a growth mindset and the ability to execute at pace.
Our problem is not finding areas to build product, It’s about deciding where we can have the biggest impact and what we prioritise.
• Own the development of our product vision, strategy and roadmap across the whole customer lifecycle
• Ensure that our products continuously and consistently delight our customers
• Design, grow and manage a high performing product team
• Collaborate with the rest of the management team to ensure the continued success of Distributed
• Advocate for and build awareness of Distributed’s product capabilities through blogs, social media and public appearances
• Maintain and improve upon our company culture
• 2 years leading product at a scale-up or technology-first enterprise organisation
• Experience in strengthening customer and partner experiences
• Strong entrepreneurial drive
• Continual improvement mindset
• Desire to build a best-in-class customer solutions
• Excellent customer and stakeholder management skills
• Competitive salary (£60,000-£75,000)
• Equity share can be discussed at interview stage
• Employee pension plan
• Private healthcare
• Catered team lunches provided every Friday
• 36 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT DISTRIBUTED 😁
We are a high performing team of 16 people based near Shoreditch. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans and private healthcare. We host regular company socials, weekly catered lunches and the office is full of snacks, coffee and beers on tap.
We value learning and will help you with your personal development in every way we can. The team regularly exchange books, podcasts, recommended readings and we actively support further education. Our mission is to help you succeed and flourish within the company and your career.
Meet your team
Soft drinks & beer
Distributed at a glance
Distributed focuses on Machine Learning, Software, Web Development, and Freelancers. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Distributed has raised $2.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.