Turning the world’s greatest entertainment brands into hugely successful games
Senior Producer$80k – $110k • 0.01% – 0.02%
Disruptor Beam is looking for a talented Senior Producer to help lead & deliver quality experiences for our players. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and organization, outstanding people and communication skills, and be able to quickly adapt to changing requirements.
* You’ll be working closely with the rest of our production team to help guide & support the development efforts across the studio for live and games in development
* Work with a cross functional team to ensure milestones are delivered on time and up to quality standards
* Drive a subsection of development by applying agile methodologies and implementing process improvements
* Contribute to a positive workplace
What We Seek
* At least one shipped mobile title & 3+ years experience in a production role
* Practical experience using the Atlassian suite or similar bug tracking & project planning tools
* Experience with collaborative documentation tools such as Google Docs, Confluence, GITHUB, etc.
* 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience in a relevant field)
* Substantial market knowledge with free-to-play and mobile games.
* Leadership: drive alignment, hold discussions, coach/mentor, and help teams reach decisions.
* Detail-oriented communication: Strong understanding of team dynamics and how to deliver complex information to a wide variety of audiences.
* Reliability: Demonstrated ability to make and execute on long term commitments.
* Strong communication skills: convey ideas through verbal, written and other mediums
* Holistic thinkers: Our games are huge. We need producers who can evaluate the impact of changes across the game and the schedule.
* Entrepreneurial spirit: we need producers who will strive to improve development through application of best practices and thoughtful experimentation.
* Humility: Willingness to be wrong and learn iteratively to find simple solutions to big problems.
* Authenticity: Strong love for game development and the IPs we work with
Disruptor Beam puts the world’s greatest entertainment franchises into every fan’s pocket. The Boston-area company builds story-rich mobile games that connect players around popular franchises including Game of Thrones, Star Trek, and The Walking Dead. Disruptor Beam released its first mobile game, Game of Thrones Ascent, in 2013, followed by the widely popular Star Trek Timelines in January 2016, and The Walking Dead: March to War in September 2017. Disruptor Beam was founded by game industry veteran and entrepreneur Jon Radoff, and is backed by GrandBanks Capital, Google Ventures, Romulus Capital, and Converge Venture Partners. For more information visit DisruptorBeam.com.
At Disruptor Beam, we celebrate, support, and thrive on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds. Disruptor Beam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Disruptor Beam does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Disruptor Beam employees or any other company location. Disruptor Beam is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We offer world class insurance. You'll have access to a national network of doctors that provides comprehensive coverage when you need it most.
We support our employees’ families, our policy is that we automatically approve up to 12 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for the primary care-giver, and up to 6 weeks of PTO for a secondary care-giver.
We strongly believe in sharing in our success. All Disruptor Beam employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
Taking time off
We believe that rest unlocks creativity, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal PTO policies. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
Life at Disruptor Beam wouldn’t be the same without Super Smash Bros. at lunchtime, movie nights, Karaoke Fridays, our summer picnic and annual holiday party. These are a few ways that we like to celebrate and bond over common interests. Beverages are on hand for happy hours and product launches.
Work as a team
Disruptor Beam is highly collaborative. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them. (We also have plenty of fun together: hack days, happy hours, outings, workshops, lunches, and a lot of laughing.)
Disruptor Beam is headquartered in Framingham, MA, in the heart of Boston’s vibrant MetroWest area. Working here will provide you an abundance of activities to keep you excited and entertained.
Disruptor Beam at a glance
Disruptor Beam focuses on Mobile, Internet, Games, Social Games, and Communities. Their company has offices in Framingham. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Disruptor Beam has raised $8.17M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2015.