Connecting clinicians directly to employers
Client Support & Credentialing Specialist$45k – $55k
DirectShifts was started by physicians, recruiters and technology experts, passionate about innovating the healthcare industry.
We've come together to solve a major pain point facing medical professionals today: healthcare recruiting. If you are a clinician work with us to find your next opportunity to practice with more ease, better pay and less administrative burden. Join us in this revolution.
DirectShifts is seeking an experienced Client Support/Credentialing Specialist with strong interest in, or experience in, the healthcare industry.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and accrediting institutions
- Monitor staff credentials and licenses
- Advise staff on renewal procedures
- Participate in the development of internal credentialing processes
- Keep records in licenses, credentials and insurance contracts
- Release information to agencies and members of the public as required by law
- Help customers with questions
- Give customers information about products and services By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations
Offering competitive salary, benefits, daily lunches during work, and a fun work environment! :)
DirectShifts at a glance
DirectShifts focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Health and Wellness, and Physicians. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.