Connecting clinicians directly to employers
Full Stack Engineer₹8L – ₹20L • 0.05% – 0.1%
Who we are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Meet your team
DirectShifts at a glance
DirectShifts focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Health and Wellness, and Physicians. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.