We create digital products that support global development efforts
Senior Customer Success Associate$46k – $52k • No equity
Please apply via this link: https://grnh.se/3ebcaa0b1us
Dimagi was born from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the Role
Dimagi’s technology is being utilized for the COVID-19 response, and we are hiring a Senior Customer Success Associate to assist us with our response efforts.
The Senior Customer Success Associate will join our SaaS Division. This position can be based out of one of Dimagi's offices located in Cambridge, MA, Washington D.C., Cape Town South Africa, or Delhi, India (once re-opened) but is also open to remote employment within the United States, South Africa or India. This role is a 12-month fixed-term position with a strong possibility of converting to a permanent status pending re-evaluation of requirements at the end of the contract. This position is required to work during US business hours.
In the immediate future, the Customer Success Associate will work with customers who are involved in the COVID-19 response (ranging from governments, NGOs, private healthcare centers, universities, etc.) to help them deploy the various applications and offerings Dimagi has built for the COVID-19 response and already successfully deployed around the world. In the longer-term, the Customer Success Associate will work with partners in diverse impact-driven sectors, from agriculture to maternal health to social entrepreneurship, helping solve their unique problems and help maximize their impact.
We’re looking for an individual excited about working closely with customers to help orient them to CommCare and provide support throughout their CommCare journey. This includes working with customers directly on a medium to long-term basis, creating learning tools and documentation to support their remote learning, helping them build their growth trajectory as they plan to scale their project. This role will also include analyzing customer’s usage of the product, which requires substantive quantitative data analysis skills, as well as working closely with our support team to answer more advanced application design questions.
We are looking for a dynamic individual, at ease with multi-tasking, who enjoys building relationships with customers on the long-term, and who has demonstrated his/her capacity to master the use of complex software and has had experience training others on its utilization.
- Coach organizations implementing COVID-19 response projects through the successful usage of Dimagi’s templated tools for outbreak response
- Lead 1 and 3-month onboardings with new SaaS customers to help orient them to using CommCare, and help them build, deploy, and manage their mobile application
- Conduct outreach to new customers to help orient them to our online tools and resources
- Serve as an Account Manager for some of our largest key accounts, conducting periodic check-ins on their product usage and scaling strategy, providing support as necessary
- Answer advanced app building and app design questions from our users
- Support data analysis on customers’ CommCare usage, and reach out to customers who are struggling with low usage to help identify and solve barriers to usage
- Develop online learning tools and documentation on application design, building, and implementation
- Provide feedback to the Product team on product features and documentation
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Sales on the profile and needs of our customers to help those teams better orient new prospects
- Provide recommendations on best practices to maximize the success of our customers
- 2-3 years of work experience at the intersection of development and technology
- Effective project management that meets all deliverables while adhering to all timelines and budget constraints
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Effective client management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work well on teams and delegate tasks effectively to more junior team members
- Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience using CommCare Platform (app building, data and report building, worker supervision, messaging)
- Prior work in the field of public health or social impact
- Experience working with government agencies or government bodies (domestically or internationally)
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience running training for adults
- MA/ MS / MPH in development or public health
- United States (with a preference for Boston or DC to be located into one of our offices)
- Candidates in South Africa or India will be considered - but this role must work entirely US business hours
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays - take the time off when you want to
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- 10 personal initiative days
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and all employment decisions are based on individual qualifications.
Please apply via this link: https://grnh.se/3ebcaa0b1us
100% employer sponsored medical insurance
Dimagi pays 100% of health insurance premiums for employees and their dependents.
Cambridge,MA - Vision Insurance is optional and paid through pre-tax payroll deductions
Cambridge, MA - Dental insurance is available for employees to purchase. Cape Town, South Africa - Dental insurance is included as part of the health plan
Paid parental leave
12 weeks of paid leave for primary caregivers and 6 weeks of paid leave for non-primary caregivers.
Dimagi is flexible about work locations - you're able to work from home, or a coffee shop, or wherever you feel you'll be most comfortable and productive
Generous vacation time
30 paid vacation days inclusive of public holidays. Unlimited Sick days.
Employee assistance plan
Provided through Magellan this benefit includes a package of services, tools and resources to help staff and their household members meet daily challenges and get assistance for more difficult situations.
Personal initiative days
10 paid personal initiative days for professional development.
Dimagi covers all employees for medical and evacuation insurance on business trips