Fintech startup in investment management domain
Technical Product Manager₹5L – ₹15L
- Identify opportunity areas in discussions with sales/clients, own a product roadmap and design product features to address these areas.
- Work directly with software engineering teams to execute on roadmaps
- Candidate will be able to make sense of technical design choices to customers and business partners
- Establish customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize feedback, prioritize feature requests, and drive follow-up actions and communications
- Define value propositions for targeted industries or workloads, set adoption goals, and contribute to the go-to-market plan and partner/ecosystem strategies
- Develop engaging content/white paper/ads/scripts for blogs/ emails/ posts/ campaigns for different target audiences through effective storytelling techniques.
- Provide effective written and verbal updates to stakeholders on product roadmaps and in-flight projects
- You love to read articles (technical, UX, trends in market)
- Must have technical background or You are naturally detailed oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Have worked in startup environment and comfortable with chaos/organization.
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Possess a hybrid, results-oriented skill-set. While the ideal candidate is highly capable doing the many activities involved in building great products, you are also comfortable crafting presentations for senior audiences, and figuring out how to grow adoption of your products
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment, and strong business judgment.
Other Skills/personality fit: Research/Detail oriented, Hands-on, Strong focus on execution of tasks, High Energy, Team & Client focused
DiligenceVault at a glance
DiligenceVault focuses on Investment Management and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://diligencevault.com