Fintech startup in investment management domain
Growth Marketer / Digital Marketer / Marketing Automation Specialist₹5L – ₹15L
The Growth Marketer is responsible for demand and lead generation. The ideal candidate will be excited about a start-up culture.
- Spearhead all aspects of marketing initiatives (focusing on lead generation), including implementation and execution.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation. Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Determine strategies to identify specific target companies, industries, and key decision-makers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to penetrate targeted accounts.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle from a marketing perspective and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop prospective opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s business objectives and pain-points, and articulate how team can help achieve those objectives and successfully address those pain points.
- Accurate forecasting and information flow.
What you’ll bring
- Significant marketing lead generation experience with a successful track record.
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Self-motivation and problem-solving experience; detail oriented and ability to work with little direction in a start-up environment.
DiligenceVault at a glance
DiligenceVault focuses on Investment Management and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://diligencevault.com