Fintech startup in investment management domain
Associate product manager₹5L – ₹12L
- Identify opportunity areas in discussions with sales/clients,
own a product roadmap and design product features to address these areas.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong
ownership, high commitment, and strong business judgment.
- Industry Research - on competitors/products and give weekly/bi-monthly
presentations to the team.
- Develop engaging content/white paper/ads/scripts for blogs/ emails/
posts/ campaigns for different target audiences through effective storytelling
- Lead generation to create a sales funnel.
- Content Marketing - Publish content to media sites(relevant), build
brand in IM community (and perform SEO analysis).
- Client Onboarding(Client Support, digitization of templates)
- Be a Customer Success Champion and help clients with their queries
- Building product FAQs, videos and working with the engineering team for
Other Skills/personality fit: Research/Detail oriented, Hands-on, Strong focus on execution of tasks, High Energy, Team & Client focused
DiligenceVault at a glance
DiligenceVault focuses on Investment Management and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://diligencevault.com