We make digital products people love
UX Designer$30k – $40k • No equity
As our UX designer, you will be working directly with the product team to ensure that we are deliver the most compelling digital experiences for our end-users. You must be passionate about technology and design, and have a complete understanding of design and digital experience trends.
The responsibilities include:
- Partner with the strategy and design teams in order to understand requirements from business and user standpoint
- Has experience with, and a deep understanding of the design thinking methodology
- Can research and understand client requirements and user needs to develop user stories as a basis for their experience design solution
- Develop compelling user experience solutions in a collaborative environment
- Create documentation that supports the user experience goals including, site/app maps, user flows, user stories, wireframes, and prototypes
- Has a deep understanding of the nuances between web, mobile web, and native application design
- Understands the psychology of design, and how users are influenced by it
- Understand the Lean Methodology
- Follow everything going on in Technology industry
- Quickly digest and understand new technologies to identify opportunities for us and our clients
How you think:
- Understand that you are smart and talented, though learning is integral to the future of your own career.
- The best products are ones that are beneficial for the business without sacrificing the user experience.
- You represent a small, growing organization and can conduct yourself with confidence.
- Only want the best. (For our clients, products, etc.)
- Collective is better than Individual.
- Always trying to come up with a better way to do something.
- Thrives in the startup environment
The ideal individual will be more than comfortable speaking in front of an audience and prides themselves on attention to detail and the quality of their work.