We make digital products people love
Junior Product Manager$30k – $40k • No equity
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be working directly with members of the Product Team on developing and nurturing client relationships. It is a must for you be passionate about digital, understand that the best work comes from working together, love to learn, and love meeting new people.
The responsibilities include:
- Facilitate meetings between clients and team
- Manage ToDos, Project Milestones, Etc.
- Requesting information from clients
- Identify internal and external challenges
Relationship Management (Current Clients and New):
- Be proactive in discovering client needs and business opportunities
- Manage relationships between the client, development partners, and internal team.
- Level set expectations
- Maintain communication
- Have a sense of humour
- Advise, assist, and prepare proposals and presentations.
- Understand the Lean Methodology
- Understand technologies, trends, best practices, and innovative solutions being implemented
- Follow everything going on in Technology industry
- Quickly digest and understand new technologies to identify opportunities for us and our clients.
How you think:
- Understand that you are smart and talented, though learning is integral to the future of your own career.
- The best products are ones that are beneficial for the business without sacrificing the user experience.
- You represent a small, growing organization and can conduct yourself with confidence.
- Only want the best. (For our clients, products, etc.)
- Collective is better than Individual.
- Always trying to come up with a better way to do something.
The ideal individual will be more than comfortable speaking in front of an audience and prides themselves on quality.