Lead UI/UX Designer$15k – $40k
Digital Trons is looking for UI/UX product designer to join our team! Our company works with startups that uses technologies to solve the real problems. We also work on our own ideas and launch products. The position will be web and mobile UI/UX focused, with the ability to contribute to branding and marketing content creation design needs.
We’re seeking candidates who are inspired by the opportunity to contribute to high-impact storytelling, are comfortable taking on responsibility, and share our team’s dedication to building easy to use, accessible technology that makes a positive impact on our clients’ business.
Roles & Responsibilities
The designers will craft thoughtful design solutions to improve the end user’s experience both in and out of our mobile and web apps. They will contribute throughout the entire design process, from conception to completion, and serve as a stakeholder in conceptual discussions and planning.
- Understanding & Knowledge of iOS & Android guidelines
- Experience creating interactive prototypes & userflows
- Experience working with a development team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate how products function and look
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Participate in and driving UX research activities. You’re not afraid to talk with our users!
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in UX, UI related field with experience working on mobile
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Whimsical, Figma etc..)
- Excellence in design craft
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Portfolio site (Dribbble, Behance, Personal site etc..)
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and user-centered
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Animation / motion graphics knowledge and skills
- Visual Design skills
- Prior experience working in a start-up
- Knowledge and experience with HTML & CSS