Marketing & Advertising
Graphics/Digital Creative Director for New Digital Marketing Agency$6k – $10k • No equity
We are a digital marketing agency looking for a hands on Graphics & Digital Creative Director who will devise the concepts and strategies for our projects and will monitor its progress. The creative director guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by our creative department. The ideal candidate knows the ins and outs of marketing and advertising and should possess a natural eye for art and design and the following qualifications:
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Experience in leading multi-channel B2B and B2C brand initiatives – Web, mobile, social, and experiential
- Expertise in user-centered design, including basic research and requirements definition, information architecture, UI design, and overall usability principles for Websites and applications
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of the latest technological trends
- The ability to use metrics to shape digital strategy
- Have the ability to craft unique online user experiences
- Someone who can meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
- Ability to work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
Depending on industry focus and the company’s needs, the creative director’s role may shift. It is a managerial role, but also being fully versed in the projects, keeping one foot in the trenches, and of course working at the start of projects helping to generate, plan, and activate the big ideas. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Subject matter expertise in user-centered design, including basic research and requirements definition, information architecture, UI design, and overall usability principles for websites and apps
- Contribute to insights and strategic direction of Creative Briefs
- Develop and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Collaborate with client to get knowledge of the requirements
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Create and design unique and exquisite copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Collaborate with the team to approve/reject ideas and provide feedback to the team
- Keep track of results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
We need someone who is passionate, communicative and flexible. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply only if you have similar experience and abilities.
Digital Ink at a glance
Digital Ink focuses on United States. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://digitalinkny.com