We analyze your spending to automatically save the perfect amount every day making it easy.
Software Engineer, Platform
- Working with machine learning and data science experts to productize cutting-edge predictive systems
- Solving difficult scaling problems in order to make millions of transactions in the US banking system on a daily basis
- Creating a world-class platform to build financial services for the 21st century
- Creating data services that power business analytics, data science and application features
- Building distributed systems to handle large-scale internal workloads
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- You have ample experience building backend services on cloud infrastructure
- You get unusually excited about distributed systems and scalable design
- You have a good understanding of operating systems and computer networking
- You are proficient in a handful of different programming languages and truly experienced in at least one concurrent programming framework
- You're excited about building the tools and services that compose the backbone of our application
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.