Paperless, hassle-free documentation and digital processes to Indian businesses and consumers
Product Manager₹10L – ₹14L • 0.05% – 0.2%
- Own the product from conception to launch and iterations across Web, Mobile and Large scale Backend processes.
- Continuously innovate and build. Prioritise and define long term and short term plans.
- Be the thought leader and collaborate with Tech, Business and Customers.
- Define and analyze metrics for the success of products. Iterate continuously.
- Platform thinking : building for known and future unknowns
- Dealing with large amount of data and use it for decision making
- Handle product aspects from both B2B and B2C angle.
- Cognitive thinker, a thought leader and Problem solver with a balanced view between current and future.
- Have the ability to understand deeper aspects of technology towards mass usage, scale and security.
- Willing to work upon problems from scratch
- Naturally inclined towards attention to details and objectively analyse all possible solutions
- Able to clearly articulate your thoughts and good at proactive communication.
- Enjoy learning about processes like BFSI and able to reimagine the process in Digital world with Digio's offerings
- Good at data analytics and basic SQL hands-on
- Have some experience in BFSI or Payments space
Digio.in at a glance
Digio.in focuses on SaaS and Software. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Digio.in has raised $400K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.