Document Security Made Simple
Content Marketing Manager$50k – $120k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Digify https://digify.com is a next-generation document security platform that helps protect and track documents after sending. Today, we have more than 120,000 users worldwide. Digify is profitable, fast-growing, and focused on building a product our customers love. We are the winner of the top security innovation competition - RSA Innovation Sandbox.
We are a team of self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
We’re looking for a driven marketer to join our team and help own growth across the entire funnel, from acquisition to retention. Using a data-driven approach, you’ll work closely with the entire team to identify areas for growth, and work directly on designing & implementing experiments to test your ideas.
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
• Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
• Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
• Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
• Edit, proofread and improve content
• Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Analyze web traffic metrics
• Increase backlinks and share content through various channels such as social media and quora, ensuring strong web presence
• SaaS experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts.
• Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager prefered
• Proficiency in Hubspot and Wordpress preferred
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
• Expertise in social media platforms
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Likes taking a hands-on approach to marketing.
• Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems.