Document Security Made Simple
Product Marketing Manager$50k – $90k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Digify is a next-generation document security platform that helps protect and track important documents after sending. Today, we have more than 170,000 users worldwide. Digify is profitable, fast-growing, and focused on building a product our customers love. We are the winner of the top security innovation competition - RSA Innovation Sandbox.
We are a team of self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced product marketer to join our team.
• Understand Digify’s product, customers, competition and market segments well.
• Review market segment coverage and develop marketing or partnership strategies to address these markets.
• Develop product positioning, value proposition, and messaging that differentiates our product to our key target audiences.
• Plan our go-to-market launch strategy for new products, new integrations, and feature releases and manage all cross-functional product marketing efforts.
• Develop strategy to increase revenue through meaningful user growth and retention strategies.
• Engage customers actively and understand their requirements to help with product roadmap planning.
• Drive our acquisition funnels and monitor relevant metrics.
• Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and work with the design team to develop the sales materials and tools that support the selling process.
• Experience working in a SaaS company is strongly preferred.
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts.
• Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate and the ability to collaborate with engineering and marketing teams.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Likes taking a hands-on approach to marketing.
• Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems.