Document Security Made Simple
Customer Success Manager$30k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Digify https://digify.com is a next-generation document security platform that helps protect and track documents after sending. Today, we have more than 170,000 users worldwide. Digify is profitable, fast-growing, and focused on building a product our customers love. We are the winner of the top security innovation competition - RSA Innovation Sandbox.
We are a team of self-starters who enjoy making things happen and making a difference. Our work environment strongly encourages self-learning and growth, and we expect all employees to work independently.
• Help increase customer satisfaction and retention.
• Build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Digify products, and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding. Provide customer support.
• Conduct regular customer check ins. Improve customers usage and adoption of Digify within their organizations. Follow up with customers to resolve their issues with the product.
• Work with customers on renewals and expansion.
• Follow up with customers who cancel their account.
• Encourage customers to post reviews of Digify online.
• Write helpdesk articles.
• Collect and report key customer success metrics, such as NPS.
• Relay customer feedback to the product and marketing teams.
• Degree in computer science and/or proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Worked in a similar role in a SaaS company.
• Be able to explain complex technical concepts in a simple manner to customers.
• Experience in a customer success or account management role in a B2B SaaS company.
• Experience with renewals, upselling and account expansion.
• Able to work with mixed ARPU customer bases, by segmenting high, medium and low touch efforts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Positive attitude, empathetic, patient, trustworthy.
• Experience with intercom and NPS tools is a plus.