Subscription pharmacy for chronic patients
UI/UX Designer₹4L – ₹8L
The ideal candidate will wear many hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on our products.
The right candidate will be
- passionate about turning complex & powerful tools into empowering experiences
- Love designing workflows for exploring large and complex datasets?
What you will do:
- Own visual design standards for our apps and websites
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet product requirements.
- Create appealing and emotionally engaging visual concepts.
- Come up with inspiring and fresh visual designs including screen layout, color palettes, graphical illustration, icon, motion, etc.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other partner teams.
- Hire and build your own team as need be.
Who you are:
- Experience as a user interface designer, interaction designer, or similar role designing mobile, web, etc.
- Confident with one of the popular design tools (Sketch, PS, AE, AI, C4D, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Familiar with design vocabularies for different platforms (Mobile/PC) and systems (iOS/Android)
- Most Important: Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
Digi-Prex at a glance
Digi-Prex focuses on Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Artificial Intelligence, and Same Day Delivery. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.digi-prex.com