Frontend Engineer - Computer Graphics & Vision$61k – $73k • 3.0% – 4.0%
Change the world directly by shipping foundational data orchestration, storage, and event-driven data updates. As part of a remote-first team, this is an opportunity to shape the product architecture and ship meaningful code.
The heart of the challenge is the need for a database for AI-specific data, and the interaction between human controllers. See this introduction for more! https://diffgram.readme.io/docs/introduction-to-diffgram
We are looking for passionate, motivated people to drive the core technical aspects forward. If you are a top performer we want to talk to you! :)
In general, the work will involve
- Requirement gathering and system design
- Implementing complex front end experiences
- Discussion with stakeholders and close understanding of product vision
- Have a student mindset.
- Love challenges.
- Have built and maintained complex data product, worked with complex data relationships. Multidimensional arrays, large volume of classes on front end etc.
- Have experience with a complex front end application ie Facebook or amazon level
- Have done it all for at least 4 years
Then we want to meet you!
Diffgram at a glance
Diffgram focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Santa Clara, Serbia, and Saskatchewan. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Diffgram has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020 at a valuation of $2.5M.