Revolutionising payments and credit cards for businesses
UI/UX Design InternNo salary • No equity
We are looking for a UI/UX Design intern. We are open to remote working candidates. The ideal candidate should be able to produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, etc for our digital assets (Web and Mobile). You may also get involved in visual design tasks.
- Develop creative concepts and design plans iteratively for several platforms
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver designs encompassing requirements
- Strong working knowledge of design tools
- Understanding of best design practices across platforms and channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining designs
- This is a four month internship that is not paid. An experience letter and reference will be provided upon completion
Subject to performance, it may convert to a full time job working remotely within a high growth start up with UK HQ.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application
Diem at a glance
Diem focuses on Payments, Startups, Mobile Payments, Banking, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://wearediem.com