The World‘s Leading Mobile Transportation Platform
About DiDi Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation services for 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions and food delivery. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide 10 billion passenger trips a year. DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and communities to solve the world’s transportation, environmental and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive and sustainable mobile transportation ecosystem for cities of future. For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
- Provide clear direction and implement the business plan of the driver hub under the guidance of the manager. Support the set up of the new Hub office in different cities and monitor the expense and control service cost, while making the short term & the long term purchase planning.
- Effectively manage a service team from across multiple cities, while ensuring key performance indicators are met and behavioural competencies are managed.
- Drive team motivation along with supporting individual staff development, by following our company career path.
- Initiate training for new staffs while ensuring that all staff members are appropriately trained and are competent to perform the tasks required and in achieving the goals as directed by the head of the department.
- Establish metrics for measuring service effectiveness and efficiency, as well as customer - satisfaction. Produce reports on major customer services incidents.
- Cooperate with Regulatory Affairs and provides product information as necessary for obtaining permits and help to resolve problems if & when they occur.
- Support the manager to hold meetings and other onsite activities. Manage the daily hub operation activities.
- Develop and implement the business plan of the Customer Service Department in alignment with the local BU and Applications management team.
- Track existing customers' further needs for the company products and gather customer feedback to better support company products.
- Provide face to face customer service and assist driver-partners to solve the problems like app functions, promotions and trip-related enquires & complaints
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience field service area and 2 years manager or supervisor.
- Position experience (especially for people management skill)
- Be self-motivated, have a strong sense of responsibility, Excellent time management skills and great ability to work under pressure to meet KPI's
- Bonus: Knowledge or experience within the Rideshare industry
- Good communication, mentoring, stand problem-solving abilities.
- Have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Bonus: Bilingual in Chinese and English.
- Ability to build credible business relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm with a 30min lunch break (Full time)Working Location: DiDi Hub (Melbourne/ Sydney) (Full address will be given after hub confirmation) Dress Code: Smart Casual and easy to move around- a branded shirt will be provided for you.
Didi Chuxing at a glance
Didi Chuxing focuses on Software. Their company has offices in Beijing. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees. To date, Didi Chuxing has raised $820M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2016.
You can view their website at https://didiglobal.com