Sustainable, conflict-free jewelry
Director of Business Operations
At VRAI, we believe in creating diamond jewelry that inspires beauty, optimism and possibility through the human lens of innovation, the power of continually moving forward and embracing change, and in the beauty of evolution. We’re bringing unique, sustainably created diamond shapes and customizable designs to conscientious consumers. Our exceptional fine jewelry and engagement rings feature created diamonds from our foundry, which is the only certified diamond producer in the world with zero carbon footprint.
Innovation, quality craftsmanship and sustainability is at the core of our products and our everyday values. We are committed to raising the standard in the jewelry industry towards a sustainable future. We pride ourselves in our ethical partnerships working with organizations that are creating an impact in environmental and equality initiatives.
Diamond Foundry is looking for a veteran Business Operations expert to join its fast growing jewelry unit, VRAI.com, in aspects of operations, including business planning, merchandising, customer experience and sales, web analytics and web technologies The successful candidate is a hands-on more than people manager, quantitative (STEM background preferred), and has a proven track record of growing successful eCommerce business.
- Define, execute and own the eCommerce growth roadmap
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Use data insights to find valuable opportunities for organic, viral and paid customer acquisition
- Create and execute strategies to meet or exceed goals and objectives in the areas of growth and profitability
- Oversee the consistent monitoring of performance and adjust to accomplish hitting company targets
- Build and maintain reporting and analytics structures
- Optimize the entire customer acquisition and retention pipeline
- Own the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, etc
- Identify opportunities for improved business processes; create and implement process improvements focused on efficiencies and long term growth.
- Lead development and day-to-day execution of all eCommerce activities - managing external vendors, agencies, and internal teams to proactively keep ahead on timelines, deliverables, and communications
- Develop and maintain merchandising schedules, partnering with product development fulfillment and marketing teams
- Work with cross functional teams, including marketing and creative to develop content in support of marketing initiatives
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Oversee the Customer Experience Team activities include Training, KPIs' tracking, and staff competencies to improve sales performance
- Proven success in leadership in an eCommerce environment of a $100M + in sales
- Strong desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Resourceful in creating value equity
- Full comprehension of customer acquisition, merchandising and selling cycles
- Adaptable to the ever changing startup environment
- Insanely data-driven and analytical
- Direct P&L management is a plus
- STEM background is a plus
Diamond Foundry at a glance
Diamond Foundry focuses on Semiconductors, E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, and Foodies. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Diamond Foundry has raised $150M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.diamondfoundry.com