Cloud-based business phone system that helps global teams make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime
Director, Channel Sales
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
- Recruit and build an Eastern Channel Sales Team for Dialpad
- Drive indirect sales revenue managing a team of Channel Managers who are recruiting, on-boarding, and managing resellers, VARs and Master Agent partners.
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals through partners in their territories
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other field campaigns to grow joint pipeline
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high level technical questions, serving as as subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close potential partners
- Facilitate the relationships and identify responsibilities between the channel partners and Dialpad sales representatives to maintain the momentum of sales activities and goals
- 5-7+ years of Channel Sales leadership experience
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company and/or UCaaS/CCaaS supplier
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting Direct Reseller partners, value-added resellers and Master/Sub Agencies
- Has track record of proven success leading Channel teams
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Proven track record of sustained over performance against sales quota and pipeline goals
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco \ San Ramon \ Austin \ Raleigh \ Vancouver \ Kitchener \ Tokyo \ New York \ Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Healthcare for all
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
Compensation & equity
Teamwork makes the dream work! Our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
We offer stipends to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and gym membership costs as well as continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad at a glance
Dialpad focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, and Meeting Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, and North Carolina. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dialpad has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.