Cloud-based business phone system that helps global teams make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime
Customer Success Specialist
Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Hoowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the Role
A Customer Success Specialist at Dialpad helps maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base. A CSS is ultimately responsible for making sure the customers in his/her portfolio are constantly realizing the value of their investment in Dialpad through driving product adoption and leading renewal, expansion, and advocacy activities. It’s a great opportunity for a SaaS Customer Success or Account Manager with 1 to 2 years of experience to help build out and grow with a dynamic start-up.
Customer Relationship Management
- Lead all post-sales activities for a scaled portfolio of customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Conduct Business Reviews and status calls with key accounts with the intention of creating alignment of shared goals, identifying growth or risk opportunities, and sharing performance metrics and insights.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer escalations with urgency by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings, and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Dialpad. As the owner of the customer relationship, the CSS is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Partner closely with Professional Services and our Sales teams to transition accounts from sales to implementation/onboarding to Customer Success.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
- Work within systems used by Customer Success including Salesforce, DOMO, Zendesk, Customer Success software, and GSuite.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Support, or customer-facing roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to become a product expert
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to travel to customer locations if needed (in non-COVID times)
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco \ San Ramon \ Austin \ Raleigh \ Vancouver \ Kitchener \ Tokyo \ New York \ Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Healthcare for all
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
Compensation & equity
Teamwork makes the dream work! Our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
We offer stipends to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and gym membership costs as well as continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad at a glance
Dialpad focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, and Meeting Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, and North Carolina. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dialpad has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.