Cloud-based business phone system that helps global teams make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Dialpad is looking for an SEO Specialist to join the Demand Generation team. Reporting to the SEO Lead, this role will have a significant impact on dialpad.com’s presence, traffic, and conversions through the organic search channel. Collaborating with the rest of the SEO Team, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing dialpad.com’s backlink profile and developing and implementing link building initiatives to improve the website’s equity and visibility in the organic search space.
- Maintain the overall health of Dialpad’s backlink profile with a goal of increasing the number of quality backlinks from authoritative sources.
- Work with the SEO team on creating and testing white-hat link building strategies that align with Google’s guidelines.
- Collaborate with PR, social, and design teams for creative link acquisition and content placement initiatives.
- Conduct outreach to webmasters of other websites for unlinked mention opportunities and link removal requests.
- Assess and identify internal linking opportunities and broken links.
- Keep a pulse on anchor text relevancy, the disavow file, and other areas related to the overall backlink health of the website.
- Conduct competitor analysis to uncover gaps in backlink profile and identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Assist with content creation, copywriting, and editing on an as needed basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to write and edit high quality web copy
- Exceptional critical and strategic thinking skills
- Keen understanding of backlink analysis and white hat link building best practices
- Strong knowledge of key Google algorithm updates and their impact on SEO
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Moz
- Strong command of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Meticulous record keeping and documentation of process, progress, and results
- General knowledge of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Prior experience with link acquisition and/or removal campaigns
- Prior experience working with an SEO agency
- Familiarity with SaaS B2B Cloud Communications Industry
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco \ San Ramon \ Austin \ Raleigh \ Vancouver \ Kitchener \ Tokyo \ New York \ Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Healthcare for all
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
Compensation & equity
Teamwork makes the dream work! Our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
We offer stipends to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and gym membership costs as well as continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad at a glance
Dialpad focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, and Meeting Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, and North Carolina. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dialpad has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.