Cloud-based business phone system that helps global teams make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime
Sr Public Relations Manager
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Are you a natural storyteller that likes to build narratives that land with target audiences? Do you have a flair for communicating technical concepts in easy-to-understand language? Is your dream to build a brand at a high-growth startup on the cutting edge of communications?
At Dialpad, we are building a world-class PR program and looking to hire professionals that want to grow with a company and build a brand. The PR team is responsible for raising awareness around our company, leadership and products. The Senior PR Manager will work cross-functionally to execute integrated communications campaigns that highlight our industry-leading products and technology.
A successful candidate will have prior experience with public relations, preferably for a SaaS or Cloud technology company. Reporting to the Head of PR, you will serve a critical role working directly with product, sales and marketing to deliver consistent messaging to key media and influencers. We want candidates that love telling stories and engaging with audiences and who want to bring that passion to their work.
The Senior PR Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Execute programs with PR team and outside PR Agency that support business and marketing objectives
- Monitor competitor and industry news and identify topics for pitching and thought leadership
- Work directly with the Product team to understand how our products work and how to communicate our value props to media
- Collaborate with Customer and Channel Marketing to support events and partnerships
- Develop content for social media to promote pieces of earned media
- Identify and vet relevant industry and corporate awards, events and lists
- Support thought leadership content development and drafting of press releases
- Serve as liaison between agency and data team to provide up-to-date information and statistics
- 6-8 years of relevant in-house or agency public relations experience
- Experience with Cloud, SaaS or UCaaS technology preferred
- Established relationships with media covering tech, UCaaS, B2B and/or cloud technology
- Experience with notable business/industry media, events and awards
- Understands and can explain a technical product using clear, concise language for external audiences
- Ability to partner across the company and with various teams
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Stellar project management and organization skills
- Strong writing and communications skills, writing samples may be requested
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a “Do the Right Thing” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced culture and can pivot seamlessly
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco \ San Ramon \ Austin \ Raleigh \ Vancouver \ Kitchener \ Tokyo \ New York \ Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Healthcare for all
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
Compensation & equity
Teamwork makes the dream work! Our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
We offer stipends to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and gym membership costs as well as continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad at a glance
Dialpad focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, and Meeting Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, and North Carolina. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dialpad has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.