A two sided marketplace where world’s leading record labels collaborate with global music
React Software Engineer$90k – $115k
Play MPE is looking for a full-time Senior Front End Lead Engineer who is passionate about front-end architecture, API design, visual design, and has experience they are excited to share. We want someone who loves building systems and who is excited about working with, teaching, and learning from a team with high standards for quality, performance, and simplicity. The Front End Lead Engineer will collaborate with leadership, marketing and product managers, designers, and engineers to develop Play MPE’s platform.
In your day to day you will:
- Architect, develop and deploy high-quality web and mobile applications with emphasis on UI components according to design specifications.
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation.
- Take over a newly minted React (Web + Native) project.
- Work on a team of software engineers that are building fast and interactive applications within an Agile environment. *Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of the company.
About You: ·
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- You have led teams of Frontend Engineers in the past.
- You are a person who lives and breaths technology, who shares a passion and interest in how we can innovate, stay competitive and provide our customers with class leading solutions.
- You love building web and mobile applications that deliver the best user experience.
- You live and breathe front end frameworks, know what’s new and hot out there, and how they can be used for Play MPE’s platform, if at all.
- You speak React Web and React Native. Extensive knowledge of building web applications and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of UX on mobile vs on web.
You are fluent in development practices and software development lifecycle, Agile methodology including tools and processes.
What’s next? We are an established company with a startup mindset. As such, It’s our job to learn, deliver, and scale faster than the competition. You keep your eyes open to stay ahead and move quickly. You’re not afraid to say “I don’t know, but I can find out.”
- Working independently is a huge asset to you. However, you consider being a team player a virtue.