Global Affiliates & IB Manager$25k – $50k
We are the Marketing Team at Deriv.com, and we love to employ creativity in planning and executing initiatives for revenue growth. We’re a collaborative team of designers, engineers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers and business development executives that are passionate about making online trading accessible to everyone.
About the role
As the Global Affiliates & IB Manager at Deriv.com, you will drive growth and business development across high-potential markets around the world through strategic partnerships.
- Lead the Global Affiliates & IB team to initiate and nurture relationships with our business partners, such as affiliates, Introducing Brokers (IBs), payment agents, and third-party app developers.
- Manage and coach the team, comprising team leads and country managers for each region: South America, the CIS, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- Define our global partnership strategy, from the channels and tools we use to our outreach and relationship management initiatives.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new markets to expand our partnership network.
- Travel to key markets to establish new partnerships and support existing partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing design and online communication teams to define branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help our partners improve their user acquisition and retention efforts.
- A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline.
- Over 10 years’ experience in affiliate marketing, business development, and other closely-related skills.
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet potential and existing partners.
- Passion for meeting new people.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Ability to think critically and exercise good judgment in any situation.
- Proficiency in an additional language
- Experience in the financial services industry
Perks and benefits
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexi hours
- Travel and internet allowances
Cyberjaya, Malaysia is a well-planned township with no shortage of residences, restaurants, retail outlets and recreational facilities. Blending urban development with nature, Cyberjaya is rich with lush greenery, lakes and parks, making it ideal for work and play.
The Maju Expressway (MEX) conveniently connects Cyberjaya to Kuala Lumpur city and the rest of the Klang Valley, while the Dedicated Transport Services (DTS) provides reliable transportation for those commuting to and from Cyberjaya. Thirty minutes away from KL city centre, our Cyberjaya office is where you can experience the ultimate work-life balance.