Most accounts don't buy. Target the one's who will
Tech Lead (Web Scraping)
We are looking for a Lead who loves tech challenges and is a problem solver. This will give you an opportunity to brainstorm ideas and implement solutions from scratch.
What will you do?
• Lead & Guide the team responsible for our data sourcing & scraping roadmap.
• You will be involved in rapid PoC and quick roll-outs of ideas, in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a globally distributed team
Who Are You?
• Designed and built multiple web scrapers and data pipelines with large volume
• Genuinely excited about technology and worked on projects from scratch
• Highly-motivated individual who thrives in an environment where problems are open-ended.
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development with a focus on micro services and data pipelines
• Minimum 2 years of experience in web scraping/crawling at large scale
• Minimum 3 year of experience with Python
• Minimum 1 year of experience in handling large volume of data using MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
• Minimum 1 year of experience with designing, building & deploying scalable & high available systems with AWS/GCP/Azure
Good to have:
• Experience with data pipelines using one or more of these kind of services/frameworks: Hive, Spark, Redshift, Athena, Snowflake, BigQuery
• Experience with third party data sourcing via APIs
• Experience with docker/kubernetes
• Experience in guiding and unblocking junior team members technically
• This is a full time remote job and location is not a constraint. Your work timings must have about 5 hours of overlapping with India time(IST).
DemandMatrix at a glance
DemandMatrix focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Pune. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.