Data Analyst₹5L – ₹8L
The job involves the following responsibilities:
● Understanding technology domain especially the role of various technologies.
● Mapping business use case to data solution.
● Working with varied data formats like JSON, CSV, XML, HTML, ec to extract information for the business case.
● Predominantly implementing Python based tools, scripts and code on Linux in a cloud based environment.
To be a great fit for our team, you:
● Must have 2-4 years of experience in handling data
● Must have the ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
● Must have strong knowledge of and experience with programming (Python), Linux/Bash scripting, databases (SQL etc)
● Must have Strong analytical and critical thinking to resolve business problems using data and tech
● Must have domain familiarity and interest of – Cloud technologies (GCP/Azure Microsoft/ AWS Amazon), open-source technologies, Enterprise technologies
● Must have Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Must have good communication skills
Few good to have qualities, we are looking for in you:
● Good to have exposure to Agile methodology
● Good to have knowledge in Reporting Tool (Tableau/Power BI) and generating data insights
● Working knowledge / exposure to ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Athena, PrestoDB, Jupyter Notebook
DemandMatrix at a glance
DemandMatrix focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Pune. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.