Most accounts don't buy. Target the one's who will
Technical Lead₹10L – ₹24L
We are looking for Tech Lead who loves tech challenges and is a problem solver. This will give you opportunity to brainstorm ideas and implement solutions from scratch.
What will you do?
• Will be part of the team responsible for our product roadmap.
• You will be involved in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas, in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry.
• Lead a team and deliver the best output in an agile environment.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a globally distributed team
Who Are You?
• Designed and built multiple web services and data pipelines with large volume
• Genuinely excited about technology and worked on projects from scratch
• Highly-motivated individual who thrives in an environment where problems are open-ended.
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development with a focus on micro services and data pipelines
• Minimum 2 year of experience to build microservices using Java and/or Python
• Handling large volume of data using MongoDB and any RDBMS
• Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with big data pipelines using one or more of these kind of services/frameworks: Hive, Spark, Redshift, Athena, Snowflake, BigQuery
• Experience with designing, building & deploying scalable & high available systems with AWS/GCP/Azure
Good to have:
• Experience with at least one or more frameworks in backend like Spring/Springboot, JAX-RS, Flask, Django or similar
• Exposure with Elastic Search
• Experience with docker/kubernetes
• Exposure to frontend web development using React
DemandMatrix at a glance
DemandMatrix focuses on B2B, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Palo Alto and Pune. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.