Enabling demand-based decision-making
Software Engineer, Full Stack$100k – $130k • 0.02% – 2.0%
We are seeking a software engineer to lead the development of our enterprise web application, as well as play a key engineering role in overall platform development.
The web application is a critical component of our platform in turning modeling outputs into interactive and clear interfaces to drive business decisions for our clients. You will oversee and execute on the front-end development and architecture of the web application - with challenges ranging from serving and visualizing large amounts of data to building out enterprise web interfaces. We are looking for someone who can bring engineering expertise in developing scalable web application architecture and is willing to grow and move quickly with us as we build out both our team and a platform that continues to drive leading sports and live event organizations forward.
- Design and build a scalable and reliable web application architecture that can support serving large amounts of data.
- Architect, develop and maintain client-facing user interfaces end-to-end.
- Establish front-end code style guides, design systems and best practices for testing and deployment.
- Be a key voice in engineering decisions, evaluate new techniques and ensure that our platform is always moving forward.
- Help build a collaborative engineering culture focused on ownership and empathy for our customers.
- At least five years of experience working on software applications as part of an engineering team with an emphasis on front-end development, enterprise applications a plus.
- Expert knowledge of creating and managing modern web framework.
- Experience in designing, implementing and optimizing high-scale web applications.
- Experience working closely with UI/UX designers and implementing a design system.
- Experience with Python and SQL back-ends.
- Experience with building data visualizations in web applications (D3 or other charting libraries).
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of sports, concert, or ticketing industries is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meaningfully generate value in an entrepreneurial environment.