Sr. Full Stack Developer (10 month contract)$95k – $110k
• Create beautiful and modern web applications with the latest technologies.
• Work closely with other members of our innovation team to deliver responsive web apps to our clients.
• Extend our existing React apps and help develop new ones.
• Interact with our API’s and help design new RESTful services.
• Help design the next generation of web tools for the market research community.
• Work with our backend infrastructure to create new features and enhance existing solutions.
Our ideal candidate has 5-10 years of experience developing and maintaining modern single page web apps. We are looking for talented individuals who have:
• Experience in Full Stack development.
• A good working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical ideas to a wide audience.
• The ability to create software systems given a set of technical designs.
• Experience navigating through an existing codebase and making improvements to it.
• An ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• Experience with implementing, configuring and developing web services.
• Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
• Program with the Test-Driven Development approach.
• The ability to learn modern technologies and skills quickly.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that have:
• A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field.
• At least 5 years overall experience with multiple IT platforms and languages, such as:
• It would be great if you also have:
o Experience with Redux, Recharts or GraphQL
o Experience working within a version control system, ideally git and/or TFS.
o Experience with setting up and maintaining Azure services.
o Experience in DevOps
Delvinia Interactive at a glance
Delvinia Interactive focuses on Consulting, Market Research, Data Visualization, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.delvinia.com/