Learning from every patient's experience
Remote Lead generation$1k – $1k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Delve Health focuses on developing patient engagement solutions for clinical trials and patient care.
This role offers salary plus %
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct market research in territories across the U.S. to determine new business opportunities
• Utilize clinicaltrials.gov, and other resources for acquiring company and contact information to load/update Delve Health’s databases.
• Research contacts for companies and add appropriate contacts into Salesforce.com’s campaigns which integrates with Pardot to run Delve Health’s three week automated sales campaign.
• Contribute to Salesforce.com database accuracy. Communicate duplicate accounts & contacts identified in Salesforce.com to Sales Administrator for data cleansing to maintain accurate data.
• Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business opportunities.
• Contributes to organization success by accepting new assignments, helping team members, learning new skills and striving to improve team results.
• Other duties as requested and assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A strong a self-starter who takes initiative.
• Excellent analytical, data management & data research skills.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
• Dependable with a strong work ethic.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The desire to be successful and support team and company goals.
• Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
• Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
Delve Health at a glance
Delve Health focuses on Machine Learning, Health Care Information Technology, Natural Language Processing, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Minneapolis. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Delve Health has raised $75K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2015 at a valuation of $2M.