Front-End Engineer (Remote)$120k – $160k • 0.01% – 0.75%
We’re a group of engineers, product authorities, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help us enable free 2-day shipping for any seller regardless of size. We have locations in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and we're growing rapidly.
What you'll do
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new language, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
You should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study OR equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a related role.
- Insatiable curiosity, passion and ownership to tackle difficult, real-world problems.
- Someone who follows TDD or in general enjoys writing tests.
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation: deployment, logging, and monitoring and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Must be based in North America.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
Deliverr at a glance
Deliverr focuses on Logistics and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Deliverr has raised $70.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.