A lifelong learning platform that individuals and organizations use to discover learning content
VP of Enterprise Sales, EMEA
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
Degreed is seeking a VP of Enterprise Sales, EMEA to define and execute the sales strategy for the company. The VP of Enterprise Sales will lead the EMEA sales team in acquiring all levels of customers across multiple industry verticals. The VP of Enterprise Sales will build a high performance sales organization and will be a key member of company leadership team tasked with long term company growth.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics driven sales team, and expanding sales to new markets.
- Define ideal customer personas and have team focus on them
- Understand and contribute to shaping the buyer’s journey
- Align sales initiatives with marketing and product releases
- Plan sales strategy and tactics for targeting contacts in all verticals
- Develop measurable metrics for the sales team
- Develop strategy to expand into new markets
- Collaborate with the Product team to accelerate features needed to enhance sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Client Experience team to provide new customers a seamless experience
- 10+ years enterprise SaaS sales experience
- 6+ years managing sales teams
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieving million dollar quotas
- Track record of arming sales team with scalable best practices
- Experience with a data driven sales process including reporting
- Experience in the L&D industry preferred
We believe in balancing work with family life and offer a reimbursement for child care.
Unlimited paid maternity and paternity leave with a commitment to return 2X duration.
We offer a 100% flexible schedule. You work when you want, where you want (really).
Unlimited. And a culture that makes good on it.
We give employees $1,200 a year to learn anything they want. And unlimited dollars if it is job-related.
Degreed at a glance
Degreed focuses on Social Media, Internet, SaaS, Education, and Knowledge Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City, and Leiden. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Degreed has raised $40.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.