Enterprise Scale Speech Recognition
Deepgram is looking for a user-focused Product Manager to support the strategy and implementation of Deepgram’s internal and external-facing products. As a Product Manager, you will drive product design, both from an API and UI perspective, and partner with engineering to develop products that help us reach customer success and operational goals. Your enthusiasm and obsession for the best user experience will shine as you collaborate with customers and stakeholders to create design specs, translate those into technical requirements, and deliver simple to user experiences. You will be an early member of Deepgram’s product team, meaning your fingerprints will be all over the foundation of the product and its growth.
Deepgram is the fastest, most accurate, and most scalable enterprise automatic speech recognition (ASR) platform. With our patented end-to-end deep learning approach, we give data scientists the tools to unlock the value of voice by transforming unstructured audio data from phone, meeting and conversational recordings into transcripts with business value. Deepgram takes the heavy lifting out of long form audio transcription, so that call center agents and product organizations can focus on what they do best. Learn more at deepgram.com or sign up for a free account at missioncontrol.deepgram.com/signup.
- Design products ranging from our speech recognition platform, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies.
- Help set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers and internal users.
- Be the bridge between departments to communicate, guide, and manage priorities, timelines, and resources necessary to product success
- Create beautiful, simple user experiences to power user adoption and internal efficiencies that think past the in-product experience to shape the entire user lifecycle.
- Work closely with Engineering, Research, and Data teams to build, test and ship quickly.
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making.Have a deep understanding of the tasks customers and users need to complete. Use that knowledge to write clear and concise specifications and deliver products that help them accomplish those tasks.
- Design customer studies to test and validate new product features.
- Pull data, analyze, and make decisions to drive key success metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in product management. Domain expertise in infrastructure, automation, or operations-heavy products is a plus.
- Experience with Design, Prototyping, Engineering and Project Management tools like Figma, Invision, Adobe Suite, Github, Asana.
- Ability to balance design and technical tradeoffs and find creative ways of solving customer needs.
- Strong understanding and working experience with design-thinking best practices to deliver industry-defining digital products and experiences.
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- Growth mentality and ability to build, measure and learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
Deepgram at a glance
Deepgram focuses on Audio, Business Analytics, Call Center Automation, and Unified Communication. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Deepgram has raised $13.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.