A DPIIT Recognized AI Tech Startup Company: A Next-Gen Integrated Autonomous Enterprise AI Platform
Marketing, Copywriter & Creative Lead0.5% – 5.0%
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer with solid copywriting skills to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. This position will require ongoing research of new content marketing trends, and the ability to consistently produce materials that support our clients as well as our own branding and marketing efforts. It will involve a combination of writing, editing, and proofing content across various materials.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. You will need to be diligent enough to make the required research to better understand the technology the company is working on, in order to better present it to the wider public. One should be able to make complex sound easy.
We want a person who has mastered the written word, but has a sense of aesthetic that’s crucial in applying it to design. You should think creatively and deliver the thoughtful concepts and strategy that define success in capturing an audience.
How does our ideal candidate look like? The ideal candidate enjoys collaboration and has experience tackling a wide range of content, quickly adapting as the need changes from social media and marketing campaigns to things like websites and pitch decks. Our candidates will be excited to engage with our clients and provide the thoughtful recommendations necessary to transform their copy from good to great.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our products (including website content, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
• Support other units in the organization of events (possible moderating of events with the support of a senior staff member)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (marketing or branding / design industries)
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
• Exceptional reading, copyediting and writing skills required to delivery clear, compelling and original copy
• English proficiency level (should you know other languages on a proficiency level – C2, then you can apply as a country manager)
Must-have soft skills:
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills needed to communicate with colleagues, clients and outside vendors; excited to collaborate and leverage the knowledge of others
• Able to present ideas verbally, explaining rationale behind concepts and diction
• Maintains a positive attitude and professionalism
• Desire to work in a creative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Logical, yet imaginative
• Eager to broaden skills and experience
• Boasts strong organizational skills, practicing good time management and the ability to follow process
• Self-motivated and flexible, with stamina and the ability to adapt
• Practices attention to detail and accuracy
• Resilient to (and accepting of) constructive criticism
• Excellent research skills
*Bonus skills: *solid video editing, graphic design, UX & web design experience, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, ads creation.
*Note: *should you not be versatile in all of these areas, please apply and specify that you are looking for an internship position in one of these areas (marketing, copywriting, video editing & content creation).
DeepBrainz AI at a glance
DeepBrainz AI focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Advertising, Cloud Computing, and Information Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.