A DPIIT Recognized AI Tech Startup Company: A Next-Gen Integrated Autonomous Enterprise AI Platform
Chief Staff ML & Data Scientist (Distinguished Engineer & Scientist)No salary • 10.0% – 15.0%
DeepBrainz, A DPIIT (DIPP) Recognized AI & Technology Startup Company, Building, Advancing, Democratizing Tomorrow's State-of-the-art AI for ALL through Cutting-edge Technologies, Innovation, Research & Product/Technology Development, for "Empowering Humanity Universally" via "AI for ALL" Strategic Policy with Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
DeepBrainz Technologies, A Google Cloud Partner Member, An AWS Partner Network (APN) Technology Partner, A Microsoft Partner Network MPN Member, An IBM PartnerWorld Member, An Adobe Exchange Partner Member, A SAP PartnerEdge – Build (PE Build) Partner Member, A Cloudera Connect Partner Member, A Confluent Partner Member, A Nutanix Partner Network Authorized Partner Member, A Salesforce AppExchange Partner, A Red Hat Connect for Technology Partner, A VMware Partner Enrolled Member, An Oracle Partner Network OPN Enrolled Member (also a part of Oracle for Startups), A Member of DigitalOcean Hatch (A Global Startup Program), An Udacity Talent Hiring Partner.
DeepBrainz AI is a Hard/High/Deep Tech & AI Company that is planning to become Global Industries' & Markets' Tech Leader who'll work to scale across All Horizontal and Vertical Industries' Markets, as we plan to become a Global AI Technology Provider, Applier & Policymaker.
Our Mission is to "Advancing, Building, Democratizing Tomorrow’s State-of-the-art AI for ALL to Access, and Use, for Empowering Humanity Universally”.
Why DeepBrainz AI? DeepBrainz AI quotes, "A Solution to One Problem can deliver the Solutions to the Other Million Problems". And, is currently "Standing on the shoulders of giants" (i.e following the top AI giants in the global industry).
Our Vision: “AI for ALL is the key to Empowering Humanity Universally”
Our Core Values: “Passion, Purpose, Determination, Intellectual Curiosity, Innovation, Integrity, Inclusive Diversity, Impact Focus, Creativity of Fun & Cool Ideas, Emergent Leadership, Problem Solving, Deliberate Practice, Effectiveness & Efficiency, Strategic Focus & Execution, Commitment, Disciplined Growth, Simplicity from Complexity, Diligence, Accountability (Responsibilities), Communication, Excellence & Expertise with Skills and Competencies, Thinking Bigger, Starting Simpler, Moving Faster, Working Smarter, Being Grittier with Growth Mindset (Learnability), Making a Difference”
As AI is revolutionizing every industry and having a profound impact on Humanity, a greater impact than electricity, the most important thing humanity ever worked on and is fundamentally changing the way how everything works, DeepBrainz as A DIPP Recognised AI Company primarily focuses on working in the field of Deep Learning, which is part of a broader family of machine learning methods based on artificial neural networks.
DeepBrainz, A DPIIT Recognized AI Startup believes that AI Transformation can only occur when data, analytics & processes aligned across departments toward One Outcome and developing & deploying a custom AI solution through strategic focus with a willingness to discover new ways to approach for our business, and a commitment to Innovation by implementing a custom AI solution & becoming an analytics-forward organization with an era of exponential change for our evolution which is now ready to begin.
DeepBrainz Universal AI (DBZ uAI), A Consumer AI as DBZ uAI Consumer & An Enterprise AI as DBZ uAI Enterprise, is an AI Pilot Project & Our Core AI Product as a Software, Platform, Infrastructure to deliver Best Value of AI for ALL via AutoML.
We believe that the Possibilities Are Endless Since Smart solutions are at the core of all that we do at DeepBrainz AI. Our main goal is finding smart ways of using technology that will help build a better tomorrow for everyone, everywhere.
As we plan for the global Industry Leader position, DeepBrainz AI will be a leading provider of cutting-edge technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for businesses of all sizes. Founded by scribbling the ideas on a piece of paper, today we are to offer smart, innovative services to clients worldwide as our fast-growing client base.
DeepBrainz AI Research via AI BRAIN with AIRD, Advancing Tomorrow's State of the art AI for ALL, We work on Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science Problems that define Tomorrow's Technology. Our approach to research is as follows;
DeepBrainz is to tackle the most challenging problems in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
Our team aspires to make discoveries that impact everyone, and core to our approach is to share our research and tools to fuel progress in the field.
DeepBrainz is to help publish regularly in academic journals, release projects as open-source, and apply research to DeepBrainz products.
We are looking for a chief data scientist who loves to take challenges and make an impact will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be on applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
Making an Impact via Building Tools, and Technologies along with Research & Development for the following; The AI Explainability or Interpretability, The Bias & Fairness in Data and Algorithms, The Generalizability or Generalization of AI Learning, The Labeling of Massive Training Datasets, The Creation and Acquisition of such Massive Datasets, Machine Intelligence, Machine Perception (Computer Vision), Natural Language Processing, Security, Privacy and Abuse Prevention, Robotics, etc.
Must be able to do the followings, “automate scoring using machine learning techniques”, “build recommendation systems”, “improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier”, “develop internal A/B testing procedures”, and many other use cases as follows:
Automatic Disease Detection (Diabetic Retinopathy, Cancer, etc.), Fully Autonomous Vehicles, Image Generation & Deepfake Detection, Toxicity Classification & its Bias Detection, Gender Bias Resolution, Q&A System, Audio Recognition for Conversational AI, AI Tools, Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Autonomous Driving, Big Data, Cognitive Reasoning, Computer Vision, Content Generation, AI Paas, CRM, Face/Image/Object Recognition /Detection /Classification, NLP, NLU, RPA, Software Tools, Speech Recognition, Conversational AI Bots. etc.
• Deliver state of the art big data and machine learning solutions and solve complex technical challenges.
• Deliver data science solutions to business problems through Predictive Analytics, and Predictive Modeling with various classification, regression, clustering algorithms, and other statistical techniques.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending the company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
• Inform product strategy, Influence the product roadmap, and guide product decisions.
• Access and analyze the data to generate insights and make proactive information.
• Formulate success metrics for completely novel products and creating dashboards/reports to monitor them.
• Design and analyze experiments to test new product ideas using predictive analytics.
• Develop models and data-driven solutions that add material lift to principal performance metrics.
• Deliver various analytical solutions through Data Analysis – which outlines the methodology, or inform business decisions or even a dashboard/visualization.
• Design the systems with a documented track record of having developed and deployed Models/Algorithms/Segmentations that are based on advanced statistical modeling methods and principles.
• Do design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Machine Learning ML models and ML infrastructure. And software that uses these models.
• Design and implement machine learning solutions.
• Identify opportunities to transform the business with machine learning, and to deploy solutions for automation and optimization.
• Develop and Use Mathematical/Statistical Modeling to study the effects of the system and make predictions about behavior.
• Involve in Algorithm Development and work on various Deep Neural Networks DNN Architectures such as Convolution Neural Networks CNN, Recurrent Neural Networks RNN, etc
• Apply the Most Powerful and the Popular ML Technologies, Transfer Learning & NAS (Concepts, Rules as Best Practices, Engineering Techniques, and Algorithms) to the Software (Distributed) Systems for building the Production ML Systems.
• Make high-level design choices and dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools, or platforms.
• Focus on the design methodology of the code and also engage in the design of the architecture of the hardware environment.
• Make use of various software architectural models that specialize in communicating architecture.
• Build/Develop (Design and Implement) Large Scale Machine Learning (Deep Learning) Distributed System.
• Do design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Make use of the software engineering standards, practices, approaches including Analytics + DevOps (AnalyticsOps), Agile methodologies and their tools & technologies.
• Decide to use an unsupervised, supervised, or deep learning model when approaching a specific problem.
• Design a data annotation job to create a novel dataset.
• Build predictive models using automated machine learning tools.
• Compare the performances of learned models using suitable metrics.
• Build Prototyping, test, and iterate on an AI product.
• Integrate the solution within the Data-oriented base application.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost, etc.
• Experience with common Deep Learning Tools & Technologies, Transfer Learning, NAS, etc. such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
• Excellence in Deep Reinforcement Learning and Technology is highly desirable
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, etc.
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4j, etc. with Data Engineering, Data Mining & Data Warehousing, etc.
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Cloud Computing Services such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, etc.
• Strong scripting and programming skills,
• Do follow the skills section for more.
• Great communication skills
• Must have the willingness and desire to wear multiple hats as needed.
• Any Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. are with a strong foundation and experience in computer science, data science, artificial intelligence, etc.
DeepBrainz AI at a glance
DeepBrainz AI focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Advertising, Cloud Computing, and Information Services. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.