Providing the service every homeowner wants for security and protection
CTO Chief Technology Officer0.75% – 1.5%
- Drive an architecture that delivers an impeccable user experience with high availability
- Linux (server & embedded), Python, Kubernetes, React-Native, MQTT, SQL, MongoDB, WebRTC, Grafana
- Tensorflow, Keras, MobileNet, AI training data pipeline
- Lead the technology vision of the company across cloud, on-premise and hardware/firmware
- Oversee Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning architectures, data pipelines and workflows as well as the key integration points/use cases within the overall system architecture
- Architect for scale and 100% uptime
- Design the architecture to scale in a cost-efficient manner
- Design backend administrative and analytical systems to support internal customers (security [KEY!], finance, and partners)
- Own the KPI’s for the performance of our services that tie the technology to business outcomes: Response times, Availability, Capacity, AI Precision/Recall
- Team management (10 developers, distributed team) is a potential responsibility for the right candidate: Software development, devops, qa, hardware
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- High on emotional intelligence with a talent for building great teams, especially at passion-driven early-stage companies and helping them scale with a sprinkle of process, structure and tooling
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of hands-on technology experience. Must have experience in at-scale (100k’s of customers) cloud-services spanning application-level, dev-ops and operations level.
- Analytically driven; someone who leverages analysis and metrics to drive prioritization and architecture decisions
- Performance optimization experience: High-speed, low-latency, high-availability
- Entrepreneurial – a fast thinker and problem solver; hard charging, but thoughtful; willing to take risks.
- Can manage and even thrive in a dynamic environment, but is seen as a deep keel amid the chaos.
- Team player and consensus builder.
Deep Sentinel at a glance
Deep Sentinel focuses on Security, Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Pleasanton. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Deep Sentinel has raised $7.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.